- Check-in time is 3PM.
Please call a day ahead should you need an earlier check-in. Although we can not guarantee, we will do our best. Late arrivals, let us know so that we may make arrangements. We wrap up our office hours near 7PM in season.
Check-out time is 11AM.
- Minimum stay requirements may apply in season, certain holidays and special event periods. If you desire a stay less than our minimum stay requirements please check with us directly to see if it is possible to accommodate your request.
- 50% deposit is required for all stays.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 21 days in advance of your arrival with a flat $75 service fee for those canceled in advance of 21 days.
- Cancellations within 21 days of arrival are subject a non-refundable deposit. We strongly advise the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect against changes to your plans based up on unforeseen illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, changes in your personal situation, weather situations or other uncontrollable situations that might occur.
- In event of a reservation no-show, the full balance due for that accommodation will be charged.
- There is no refund for shortened stays.
- Certain rooms on the first floor of the Inn are pet friendly for an additional fee of $35 per night, 1 pet per room, under 50 lbs. These rooms are request only you must contact us direct to confirm the availability. Due to the specificity of these rooms, we can not honor third party requests for pet friendly rooms. Pet requests must approved with Innkeeper. There are 3 first floor pet friendly rooms, 2 Luxury Kings, 1 Standard Queen. Pets must be well traveled. No pups, it's not fair to them or other guests. Dogs only.
- Rates are based upon double occupancy. If an additional person is using the room, a nightly fee of $50 plus room tax will be added.
- Our historic inn AND ENTIRE PROPERTY is smoke free. For the safety of our guests, smoking or other open flames can not permitted within the Inn.
- On street parking Nov. 1 to Apr. 30th. Neighboring seasonal pay lot re-opens May 1st..
- In-Season parking, May 1 - Oct 31, available across the street in a lot that we do not own. Our guests are given in/out privileges. Spaces are available at $30 per day, cash, payable direct to parking lot team.