- Check-in time is 3PM.
Please call a day ahead of your stay to see if it is possible to accommodate earlier check-in. Please call us in advance if you anticipate arriving after 7:30PM.
- Check-out time is 11AM.
- Minimum stay requirements may apply for weekends in season, certain holidays and special event periods. If you desire a stay less than our minimum stay requirements please check with us directly to see if it is possible to accommodate your request.
- 50% deposit is required for all stays except 100% deposit is required for stays of one night.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 21 days in advance of your stay with a flat $75 service fee on the deposit.
- Cancelations within 21 days of arrival are subject a non-refundable deposit. We strongly advice the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect against changes to your plans based up on unforeseen illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, changes in your personal situation, weather situations or other uncontrollable situations that might occur.
- In event of no show for a reservation the full balance due for that accommodation will be charged.
- There is no refund for shortened stays.
- Certain rooms on the first floor of the Inn are pet friendly for an additional fee of $35 per night, 1 pet per room. They are on request only, and guests must contact us direct to confirm if pet friendly rooms are available. Must be approved with Innkeeper. There are only 3 pet friendly rooms, 2 Luxury Kings, 1 Standard Queen, based on availability. 50lbs. max. Must be well traveled pets, preferably no pups. Dogs only.
- Rates are based upon double occupancy. Certain rooms can accommodate more than two guests. There is an charge of $35 per person per night for additional guests.
- Our historic inn is smoke free. For the safety of our guests, smoking or other open flames can not permitted within the Inn
- On street parking Nov. 1 to Apr. 30th. Neighboring seasonal pay lot re-opens May 1st..